- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp each of salt, pepper, red pepper flakes (optional), chili powder, oregano, garlic powder, cinnamon
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced into ½ inch cubes
- 1 apple, diced
- ½ sweet onion, diced
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Handful of spinach
- Place cast iron skillet on medium high heat and add olive oil to pan
- Add the ground turkey to the pan and cook until brown.
- Add onions and sweet potatoes to skillet and cook until potatoes are slightly tender and onions cook down.
- Next add in apples, pecans and spices and cook for 3-5 minutes longer.
- Pour in orange juice and apple cider vinegar and add spinach.
- Serve hot with fried egg on top and enjoy!
- Serving:1 of 5
- Calories: 269
- Protein: 18.3g
- Fat: 14.8g
- Sodium: 322.7mg
- Sugar: 6.9g