- 8 cups romaine lettuce (buy shredded for an easy meal prep)
- 1 large roma tomato
- dill pickles (as many as you’d like)
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 4-5 dashes of worcestershire sauce
- ¼ red onion, diced
- Reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese (as much as you’d like)
- Low fat thousand island dressing of your choosing
- Brown ground beef in skillet and add the onion powder, garlic powder and worcestershire sauce and mix.
- Build salads with lettuce, onion, tomato, red onion, pickles, and shredded cheese.
- Top with ground beef and enjoy!
- I typically make these for a fast and easy meal prep before a long stretch at work. I like to build my salads with lettuce, red onion and cheese and then package all the rest separate to prevent my lettuce from becoming soggy.