- 1 ½ lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 ½ cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into 1-2 inch cubes
- 1 red pepper, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine chicken broth, salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, and salsa.
- Place diced sweet potatoes on bottom of instant pot, Next place chicken and red pepper on top of potatoes and pour broth mixture over the chicken.
- Place the lid on instant pot and set on manual pressure for 25 minutes. Once done, manually release steam.
- Remove chicken from instant pot, shred and return back to the pot. Stir in cilantro before serving.
- I love topping this soup with a little shredded cheese, a dollop of sour cream and guacamole, tortilla chips, and a wedge of lime.
- Serving: 1 of 6
- Calories: 140
- Protein: 17g
- Carbs: 12g
- Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 585mg
- Sugar: 3g