- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 3 scoops Quest chocolate protein powder (or powder of your choosing)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup apple sauce, unsweetened
- 2/3 cup oat milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a cookie pan with a silpat or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
- Next, add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Using a cookie scooper, scoop 10 cookies onto cookie sheet and bake for approximately 15 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through.
- If you’d like to drizzle peanut butter on top, I recommend using a natural peanut butter that’s runny. If you don’t carry anything, but Jiff on hand (I get it, I’m a mom to a picky toddler too), simply place 1 tablespoon of peanut butter with 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil and microwave for approximately 15-20 seconds. Mix well until melted and drizzle on top of each cookie.
- Serving:1 of 10
- Calories: 140
- Carbs: 12g
- Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 104mg
- Sugar: 3g